conserver with LDAP

SDUPUIS SDUPUIS@bouyguestelecom.fr
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody.

Here is my first mail on this list, (and my first day using conserver by the way  :)
Reading the INSTALL file, it seems that conserver can interact with PAM, so with LDAP..
But I couldn't find more informations on this topic, either on the web site or in the
mailing list archive.

Is there someone here who use ldap for authentification with conserver and who can
give me a few tips or howto ?

Thanks a lot.

Stephane Dupuis
DCSI/DEQS/HSI/HEI/INX...LINUX !
Bouygues Telecom
Tel    : 01 39 26 21 79
Mobile : 06 64 19 78 63
--
()  ascii ribbon campaign
/\      - against html e-mail

L'integrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur Internet, Bouygues Telecom ne peut être tenue responsable du contenu de ce message ainsi que des pièces jointes à ce message. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Bouygues Telecom cannot therefore be considered liable for the contents including its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.