Re: SSL, certs, and conserver (fix included)

DJ Gregor dj@gregor.com
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

The OpenSSL libraries that ship in /usr/sfw on Solaris 10 are broken and/or don't work with most of the clients out there. You might want to check for a patch, install OpenSSL from Sun Freeware or Blastwave, or compile OpenSSL yourself. I had similar problems when compiling SSL apps a few months ago (in my case, an SSL-enabled version of WU-imapd).

- djg