Re: LISA 2005 attendees?

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:29:52 -0800 (PST)

Well, I'm probably a "young whippersnapper", but I really like conserver
and we still use it extensively.  I didn't sign up for the class since I
have our infrastructure up and running.  Our biggest change, though, is
that our newest machines are now using Sun's ALOM hardware, which doesn't
really work with conserver.  But as long as we have legacy systems, we'll
have conserver around.

Zonker - at the very least, we should have a Conserver BoF.  That could
be a place to at least give some information about conserver to people who
had planned to take your class, and allow the folks already running it to
share their experiences and ideas.

Brian