Terminal Server recommendations

Mike Daigle mdaigle@yorku.ca
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 05:18:43 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking at replacing the terminal servers we use for console connections. We are currently using old Cisco ASMs with no problems but you know how old those are!

Any good suggestions for terminal servers that work well with Conserver, don't have Sun BREAK issues, and are well priced?

--
Mike Daigle                                          \ |       |
Network Operations Project Supervisor                 \| /\ |~ |/

For thousands of years mankind lived just like the animals;
Then something happened that unleashed the power of his imagination;
He learned to talk.
	-- Pink Floyd