BREAK SEQUENCE PROBLEMS

zhou haibo zhaibo@clusterfs.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have break problem with conserver, I have Console Management Switch for WTI. It works good except the BREAK sequence problems. I want to get the stack trace info. from conserver, but I can not send the break sequence wiht conserver. The below is something I have done.

1. There are one CMS attached to some Linux boxs, I just to want to get kernel trace stack with conserver and Sysrq.
2. I can send the break sequence with telnet. and I can get stack trace info with telnet.
3. I send break(key sequence is '\z') it can not work.

Anynone can give me a hand?

Thanks

Zhou