SUMMARY: Console windows binary

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to those who responded, the consensus was to use cygwin.
So I broke down and installed cygwin and compiled conserver.  From there I
copied console.exe and cygwin1.dll to another PC and from that PC I was
able to connect to conserver.

Now I can deploy console without having to resort to installing cygwin.

Ultimately pretty simple and straight forward.

Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan