Help with break command

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just getting started with conserver.  I've pretty much figured out
what I want to do, but one thing eludes me.

I'm running conserver on a Sun network, and for the life of me I can't
figure out how to send a break sequence to halt the OS.

There are some examples of break sequences, but I can't get any of them to
work.  I'm used to sending <CTRL>]
telnet> send break
or
sending the alternate break sequence of <RETURN>~<CTRL>b
So how do I configure conserver's break seqences to do the same thing?

In conserver.cf I currently have "\z" as the sun-std which does nothing
but print some odd characters and \377\363: not found
and
"\r\d~\d^b" which does nothing but print ^b
BTW this host is just using the standard break sequence.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thx in advance.
Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan