Re: Trouble compiling conserver 8.0.6 on OpenBSD 3.4

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:07:16 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 07:09:48AM -0500, Kurt Raschke wrote:
> I'm trying to compile conserver 8.0.6 on OpenBSD 3.4, and the build
> fails with the following errors:
<chop>
> Additionally, the following warning is output by ./configure:
<chop>

hmmm...well, hopefully the compile issue was caused by the configure
warning.  could you send me the config.log file?  or look at it and see
why sys/proc.h failed to check out.  it probably needs another header
(from things i found on the net), but i'm not sure what it's complaining
about without looking into config.log.

hopefully fixing that will fix everything, but if not, we'll have to
dig further.

Bryan