conserver-7.2.4 host rest

Judy Lin jyclin@hydra.acs.uci.edu
Thu, 8 May 2003 15:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

  I am currently running conserver-7.2.4 on a Redhat 7.3 system.  I was
wondering if you've heard of this issue I've ran into and if you know of
any remedy.

  I console to a server attached to the console server and I am
installing the OS (solaris 9) through the console.  After the the install
is finished, I go ahead and install various patches through a
patch-script.  Before the patch install is finished, the console notifies
me that the host reset and it looks like it is rebooting the system.  Is
there a buffer problem or some sort with this version?  Or maybe the
output is coming on to the console screen so I can't see that the patch
has finished?  Here is the output of the log for conserver:

+ ls -lL /a//usr/t/114014-01 ^M
total 138^M
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root         262 Nov  7  2002 patchinfo^M
-rw-r--r--   1 rroeotb  o o  rtoiot n g . . .  ^M65
361Resett
^MLOM event: +1d+1h4m0s host reset
^Ming ... ^M
^M
p[-- MARK -- Tue May  6 16:58:00 2003]^M
^M
Netra T1 200 (UltraSPARC-IIe 500MHz), No Keyboard^M
OpenBoot 4.0, 256 MB memory installed, Serial #12633967.^M
Ethernet address 8:0:20:fc:ba:1f, Host ID: 80fcba1f.^M
^M

Thank you for your help.

Judy