solaris breaks

Shal Halka shal_halka@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm running conserver 7.2.1 attached to a cyclades terminal server and
several sun servers. I'm always having fun sending breaks to them, and
because of the infrequency of the times, I can't recall which one worked.

I need to halt a sun server to the obp, but at a level that allows me to
resume kernel operations. I'm trying this first, I may need to get a crash
dump too, which I wasn't able to get last time because I issued break
sequence L3 last time I think??

Help with this would be much appreciated, if no joy with responses soon I'll
have to reset.

Thanks,
Shal

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp