Re: Flow-control weirdness

Christopher Fowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:39:22 -0800 (PST)

One thing to note here is that when using conserver with terminal
servers, you are not doing a close() and open() when you tell conserver
to reopen.  You are doing a close() and connect().  Depending on the
implementation of ethernet->serial in your terminals erver, it may not
drop DTR when you do this.  It may do nothing.