conserver-8.0.0-beta2 is available

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

As before, you can find it at http://www.conserver.com/beta/ or in the
beta subdirectory of the ftp site.  I've added a couple of features:
console aliases, flow control options, and probing of network interfaces
so that multi-homed hosts work correctly (at least, that's the theory).
The man pages have been updated to include information on everything,
but the wording still needs work.

If anyone has feedback on the 8.0.0 code, please send it my way.

version 8.0.0-beta2 (Jul 17, 2003):
	- console aliases added with 'aliases' console keyword
	- two stop bit support for serial devices - requested by Kelly
	  Setzer <setzer@placemark.com>
	- added support for inet_aton() over inet_addr()
	- all server interfaces now used to identify console management
	- server interfaces probed with SIOCGIFCONF ioctl, if available
	- added flow control options 'ixon', 'ixany', 'ixoff', and
	  'crtscts'
	- added info to console client -i output
	- man pages updated, however the wording needs work

Bryan Stansell