Cisco 6500 and console woes

Kevin Rueckert jugulum_ictus@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good day all,

I'm running conserver 7.2.7 and I have a system using several rocketport
serial cards.  One of the ports on these cards is connected to the console
port of a Cisco 6500.  When I run minicom, I have a pristine connection, no
errors, no slowness, no garbling of text, yet when I run with conserver and
connect, there are frequently characters/words missing.  The setup between
minicom and conserver is the same (9600,8n1), and when I do a ^eco, the port
is listed as [up], and there are no errors in the logs...

Has anyone experienced something similar, and if so, have you found a
solution?  Take care,

Kevin