Re: console aliases

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

unfortunately, it can't be done (well, it could be done with some code
changes, but not of the box).  it's something i'd like to do, however.
i doubt i'll get a patch or anything for 7.2.7, but you should expect to
see it in 8.0.0.  if anyone out there wants to produce a patch for
7.2.7, cool.

Bryan