LISA BoF and SSL support

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

i just got email from zonker (who's organizing it with the lisa folks)
and it's in progress...there's really no reason why they would deny
it.  so, folks should plan on it happening.  heck, worst case we don't
get an official room and we just crash a local pub or some place they
don't mind a large group getting together.  all the details will be on
the bof board at the conference.  bofs happen either tuesday or
wednesday night (the request was for tuesday).

anyway, i'm looking forward to it!

as for SSL support, i've got another set of patches (things are looking
pretty strong to me - and it integrates all the other fixes to 7.2.3
that folks have been sending me).  unfortunately, i haven't been able
to find an internet cafe that will let me attach my laptop (i'm
actually surprised places let you do that - for fear of viruses and all,
ya know).  hopefully i'll have something for folks within the next few
days (can't take *that* long to find a place, right?).

Bryan