Re: Conserver Protocol

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 01:06:21PM -0400, Brian Moriarty wrote:
> I have a Windows program which I am writing that I want to be able to
> connect to a conserver.  I am about to go through the console.c to figure
> out the protocol, but I was wondering if it is documented anywhere.

nope.  it's not really documented anywhere but within the code
(unfortunately).  you can do pass a -D to the console client and see
the interaction for various commands (like 'console -D console',
'console -D -w', 'console -D -q', etc).  that's probably the quickest
and easiest way to see what's going on.  hope that helps.

Bryan