Re: conserver 7.2.0 is available

Aaron Burt aaron@osdl.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:28:02 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Bryan Stansell wrote:
> 7.2.0 is finally ready!

Yay!

I went ahead and RPM'd it for deployment here at the OSDL, and found that
I had to change the last few lines of the conserver.spec file to:

  %{prefix}/share/man/man1/console.1.gz
  %{prefix}/share/man/man8/conserver.8.gz
  %{prefix}/share/man/man5/conserver.cf.5.gz
  %{prefix}/sbin/conserver

in order for it to build on Red Hat 7.1.  I added share/ to the man path
and changed conserver.cf from (8) to (5).

With this, an rpm -ba worked nicely.  Looking forward to the .deb.