RE: Compilation on HP-UX 11i using GCC 3.02

Morris, Adam AMorris@providence.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:49:56 -0800 (PST)

Well, I've got 7.1.4 compiling (no indication yet if it will work, but
hopefully later today... )  I'll try the beta as well just to make sure that
there are no other issues.  Some of these problems are a PITA... :-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: David Harris [mailto:zonker@certaintysolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 12:40 PM
To: Morris, Adam; users@conserver.com
Subject: Re: Compilation on HP-UX 11i using GCC 3.02

  Thanks for the informative message! Since the mailing list
is archived, I'm sure it will help someone else trying to
compile for HP-UX... :-)

  Bryan is the correct address for the patch info. :-)

  If you haven't checked into the BETA version info,
you may want to...that variable conflict may be resolved
as part of the changes to make Conserver a bit more dynamic.

    http://www.conserver.vom/beta/

   Regards,

      -Z-   http://www.conserver.com/consoles/

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.