Conserver platform - perle/cyclades OK?

skolupae skolupae@sonic.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:30:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

We are about to have our first experience using a console server
at a small operation having ~20 servers in a nearby single room.
I fixed on a pair of candidate platforms to run conserver, the
Cyclades TS2000 and Perle CS9000.

Finding no signficant negative opinions in the list archives for these
two, it seems they are more or less equally desirable.

Does anyone out there think one would be better than the other,
or are the CS9000 and TS2000 equally good platforms?

Regards,
S. Kolupaev