Problems with up and down going connections

Marcel Heemst van MHEE@fuji-ef.nl
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a problem with consoleserver 7.2.0 or lower versions.
When our terminal server is down and we start the conserver; console -u
detect the connections down
When out terminal server is up and we start the conserver; console -u detect
the connections up.
But...
When the terminal server is going down and the conserver was already
started, console -u NEVER detect the connections down.
AND
When the terminal server is going up and the conserver was  already started,
console -u NEVER detect the connection up.

This problem can we solve with:
Start a console session to this port and use the ^Eco string.

But we want to have a functionality to redetect the connection state
automaticly, because we have an another application which is detect the
connection state and generate alarm then the connection is down.

I hope somebody can help me.....

Regards,
Marcel van Heemst