Re: invoking commands on console

Chandra Mukhyala chandra@netapp.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:34:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

 Expect can be usefull if i have to do lot interactive jobs,
All i need to do is log onto console(through conservers console command)
invoke a command
and get its output back, Can this be done by conserver ?
None of the commands I want to invoked are interactive.

Also, another question, how do we configure conserver.cf file so it wont
ask for a passwd ?

I tried

user::<hostname>
user:x:<hostname>