lost carrier

Alfredo Cabrera alfcab@magma.ca
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:03:37 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to implement conserver software on a linux box
kernel 2.2.13, using a pm2e as a console server to some
sparc hardware, I'm almost ready for roll out but I keep
getting lost carrier messages on my open connections from the
conserver software.

The pm2e is configured to accept connections on port xxxx, one
port per machine, using netdata flow, I compiled and configured
the conserver software and run it, it works great, can use the
console interface to the conserver server and no problem, break
signal taken care off, using the proper cabling in between pm2e
and sparcs.

But every time I loose the connections, conserver comes back saying
lost carrier on test1 (1001).

Anyone has experienced this ??

Any help, sugestions appreciated.

Alfredo Cabrera