RE: invoking commands on console

Chris Fowler ChrisF@computone.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Title: RE: invoking commands on console

Actually,

Modify the conserver code so that if it can not find a password in the password field, it does not prompt for password.  Then redistribute the code according to the licenses agreement.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandra Mukhyala [mailto:chandra@netapp.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 7:34 PM
Cc: users@conserver.com
Subject: Re: invoking commands on console

Hello,

 Expect can be usefull if i have to do lot interactive jobs,
All i need to do is log onto console(through conservers console command)
invoke a command
and get its output back, Can this be done by conserver ?
None of the commands I want to invoked are interactive.

Also, another question, how do we configure conserver.cf file so it wont
ask for a passwd ?

I tried

user::<hostname>
user:x:<hostname>